 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1708
Re: FS: Lego Mindstorms RIS (new)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:18:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dave Astolfo writes:
I have an extra Lego Mindtorms RIS for sale.  It is unopened.  As I am from
Canada, I would prefer to sell it here so to avoid the fees that are
associated with shipping over the boarder and elsewhere. (i.e. brokerage,
Customs etc..)

I will take the highest offer over $250 Canadian - buyer will pay any shipping
and handling fees.
The cutoff date will be one week from today.
References are available.

Thanks,

Dave

broker fee, custom, etc. are on the hands of the buyer not the seller and you
can mark the package as "Gift" with a lower value say 75$-100$ so the buyer
have nothing to pay except shipping.

Shipping to the USA is not much more that inside Canada. Maybe about 30% more.
I suggest that you include from wich province you are since there is 3
different shipping charge column depending from where to where

250$ Can equal about 170$US

Martin

p.s. I think there is a newsgroup discussing shipping so better follow up there

p.p.s Todd Where is the browse icon in the main page?