 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17076 (-5)
  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(URL) Build to live.>> (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

Jlug to the rescue. (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Dear all, In light of Eric's refusal to respect other people, copyright law or the Terms of Service of Lugnet I would respectfully ask anyone who was considering purchasing one of Eric's creations to please not do so. Thanks you, Tim (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Auction posts are unwelcome in ALL groups unless the group explicitly welcomes them, and .build.mecha doesn't explicitly welcome them, so I see no problem with Dave's sentence. And as .build.mecha does not "explicitly not welcome" them, I (...) (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: [murfled] - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) In that case I recommend you forego trying to sell stuff on Auctionbrick. It really isn't a high traffic site, and 'artwork' especially doesn't seem to sell very readily unless it has transparent baseplates. You'll probably get better prices (...) (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact