 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17042
  Some bargains in My Bricklink Shop

I have several bargains in my Bricklink shop: (URL) six Bionicle Rahkshi for $5/ea. and Kanohi Nuva masks at 50 cents each. Multiple copies of 4507 Prehistoric Creatures at $25/ea. 7471 Technic Mars Rover model at $40 7249 XXL Mobile Crane MISB at (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)