 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17036
Re: looking to trade technic beams for black technic beams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:42:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
I am looking to trade all of my colored technic beams for black. Why, well I
have a decent quantity of technic beams but they're so varied in color I can't
build anything sizable.

  So far I have only gone through my sorted 1x16's but this could evolve into
all sizes. I'm doing this mostly so I can build a couple bridges but also
because this has been bothering me for ages. I actually started out as a technic
builder not a train head. Go figure.

If you’re looking to stock up on a single color, this is the cheapest way to do
it.

i have completed 1 trade and have the following left. if your looking for white
or gray, it's your lucky day.

1x16's
*54 lt. gray
*7 white

1x12's
*12 white

1x10's
*8 white

1x8's
*13 white

1x6's
*20 green
*41 lt. gray
*16 white
*23 red

1x4's
*200 lt. gray
*30 red
*12 blue
*27 white
*4 green

ondrew

All parts are considered used but are in excellent shape.

If you’re looking to stock up on a color or colors please email me. I don't
expect to trade everything but if someone helps me eliminate a color or two it
would be a huge help.
Thanks,
Ondrew
Roj2323 AT yahoo.com