 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17030
17029  |  17031
Subject:
Knights Kingdom catapult 5994 - BY THE CASE - 100 units per case 1$ each
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:56:29 GMT

AND YES this is the 1$ one, the elephants are 1.50 EACH SORRY!!

I was able to aquire a large shipment of these and am making them available to
other sellers to use as bonus/freebie items/give aways what ever.

Expand your KK2 weapons with very simple catapult.

So grab em while you can, I have LOTS of cases.