 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17013
  Lions Gate Models instruction CDs: price drop

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have permanently reduced the prices on my instruction CDs to only $9.99 each (previously $19.99 for numbers 1 or 2, or $29.99 for number 3). Each CD contains printable instructions and parts lists for 7 or 8 (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town)