 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16995
Re: 250+ cool minifigs & many parts for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:01:31 GMT

The count is now at about 250 complete minifigures and hundreds of parts!
Castle, Cavalry, Soldiers, Indians, Ninja, Forrest, Pirates......
Very little Space and NO NBA or soccer!

Many parts to build or complete more figures also included.
Heads, arms, hands, guns, knives, shields.......

About 30 horses also.
More photos will be added to the folder.

$500.00 cash takes it all.

Pick up in person and we'll give you a lighted/rotating display case too!
Will ship minfigures & parts for actual cost. Will NOT ship display case.
PayPal accepted.
Located 1 hour west of Chicago.

Thanks.