 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16967
16966  |  16968
Subject:
New from MECHANIZED BRICK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:24:43 GMT

November 15, 2005

This week is the 5 year anniversary of the MECHANIZED BRICK website. I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who has visited the site, and especially all of our customers over the last five years for their support. Here’s to another five!

I’d also like to announce several new items from MECHANIZED BRICK, starting with the release of our 13th custom kit, the WW2 British Churchill Mk.VII Infantry Tank Kit.

Also available: MECHANIZED BRICK Instructions CD I. Get the complete step by step building instructions for all twelve SERIES I models on one CD.

This holiday season, give your LEGO fan a gift certificate from MECHANIZED BRICK and let them choose their perfect gift.

Cheers,
Chris Churchill
MECHANIZED BRICK
Custom Kits for the Military Modeler