 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16949
  Zippo collection for Lego! (burn baby, burn!)

Although I woud never promote smoking, I can help you if you are a collector of Zippo lighters! These would also make nice Christmas gifts! 12 different, brand new, never used/sealed Zippo lighters! Various themes and values. ($8.99 to $30.00 or (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)