 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16948
  Got extra minifigs????

I swapped our monorail track and MindStorm for minifigs so now all I have left to offer is some CASH! I ebay'd some Droids so I have about $50.00 extra in PayPal for the best offer of complete/assorted minifigs. (no NBA or soccer) Yellow heads only, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)