 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16926
    Discount sets available at my Bricklink store —Thomas Main
   I have placed a number of discount price sets on my Bricklink store: (URL) addition to the new sets available this is also a big collection of used Bionicle from 2001-2004 there for purchase. Happy shopping. -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Discount sets available at my Bricklink store —Thomas Main
   (...) Well, someone bought out my stock of Lego sets, minus the Bionicle sets I have for sale. So, I have put a deep discount on the remaining Bionicle sets. Check them ot, a great collection at a small price: (URL) Main main@appstate.edu (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)