 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16918
16917  |  16919
Subject:
Pirates/Islanders sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:08:02 GMT

Thanks for all of those who submitted bids but none came close to the reserve price.

I’ll have to go back and it looks like I may have to part out the MISB sets. Email me if you’re interested in specific sets.

There has been some interest in getting the open sets as one transaction. Email me if you’re still interested.

AC