 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16911 (-5)
  Re: Save my Back!...Moving Sale....

Just realized I didn't include an end-date on this...Sale will end Sunday afternoon around 2:00 pm EST. Thanks to all who have participated so far! Justin (...) (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Custom track available at NWBrickCon!

Hey all, At this year’s NWBrickCon, my first BTW, I will be selling custom track as I did at this year’s BrickFest. However unlike BrickFest, I have taken liberties so that I don’t run out of track again. I will have a large assortment ready to go (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  Re: Seeking Dark Green (BNSF) Bricks and Plates

(...) purchased most of the dark green parts available from sellers in the U.S. I am hoping that someone may have a small excess of the bricks or plates that they are willing to sell or trade. (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  The Dirty Brickster is Coming!!!

Yes, once again it is time for the Dirty Brickster at NWBrickCon. Yes, it is once again time to peruse your various Lego and Lego related stuff to find that perfect gift to exchange, that thing you don't really need but that someone else may go (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

  Re: Seeking Dark Green (BNSF) Bricks and Plates

(...) try bricklink www.bricklink.com to look at all of the parts avalable in dark green use this link (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact