 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16906
    Seeking Dark Green (BNSF) Bricks and Plates —Clifton D. Chambers
   I am seeking dark green (BNSF) bricks and plates from the 10133 set. I prefer 1 x, but I am willing to take what I can get. I am looking for a small lot of the bricks and plates at a reasonable price for a project. Has anyone seen these in Pick a (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Seeking Dark Green (BNSF) Bricks and Plates —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) try bricklink www.bricklink.com to look at all of the parts avalable in dark green use this link (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Seeking Dark Green (BNSF) Bricks and Plates —Clifton D. Chambers
   (...) purchased most of the dark green parts available from sellers in the U.S. I am hoping that someone may have a small excess of the bricks or plates that they are willing to sell or trade. (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)