 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16903
  Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale.

Funny thing is now we are trying to rebuild our Lego stash! You'd think that I would have grown up by now......... (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale.

(...) you never did tell me why you were selling them. oh well, good luck on your rebuilding efforts. ondrew (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)