 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16886 (-5)
  NWBrickCon is Coming! Vendors are Needed!

I'm in charge of the Brick Bazaar at NWBrickCon again this year, and it is comming up fast! This year NWBrickCon will be held October 7th-9th at the Seattle Center. The Brick Bazaar will be a much better location this year (the Olympic Room) than (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

  Re: SLAM yourself.

(...) Bricklink? (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  SLAM yourself.

A limited run of PCS SLAM kits are available... (URL) After this run is gone, SLAMs will be sold via auction and remaining parts will be put on brickshelf. So git em while they's HOT! Chris <>< (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  SW Armor Kashyyyk Trooper Torsos listed

I have listed 250 Dark Bluish Gray Torso SW Armor Kashyyyk Trooper Pattern / Sand Green Arms / Black Hands in my store: (URL) am currently the only store that has this item listed, probably because the minifig it comes from is a minimum of $14/each. (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Trade 3724 for 7191

(...) David, My emails to you from my home account are getting rejected as spam. Send me a note when you get a chance to fix it and I'll send a test note. Eric (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact