 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16871
  WANTED small PAB cups for brickfest

ok i know it sounds dumb but i am looking for someone to bring me 3-4 empty cups for my brick bazaar table. in return for the cups you can fill one free from an unsorted collection. thanks, ondrew p.s. please let me know that you are bringing them (...) (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: WANTED small PAB cups for brickfest

(...) Ondrew, I can bring 3 PAB small cups on Saturday if that is OK with you. Will meet you at the Bazaar. Will look for a fourth cup. KK Quah (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)