 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16870
16869  |  16871
Subject:
Want to build Teknomeka?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 20:20:34 GMT

Hello everyone,

Do you want to build Teknomeka and just don't have the parts?

http://www.members.aol.com/thoughtmorph/TEKNOMEKA/TEKNOMEKA.html

Now is your chance!

I have accumulated the parts to build 4 of these models.  Today I am
offering two of them for sale.

First is the stock color scheme as in the instructions.  All 4508 parts
would be included and are 99.5% new.  Used parts would possibly be bushings
or axles and are still in excellent condition.

Second is a color variation in black and yellow.  All 4508 parts would be
included and are 98% new.  Any used parts are at least in excellent
condition.

I am not trying to make money here, just clear out Lego I no longer want.
Could not say for sure what it cost to put these together so serious offers
will be considered.  I can accept Paypal or a money order, parts would be
shipped as soon as payment arrived.  You can check out my feedback on BL if
you have any doubts.

Thanks for looking!
Greg
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=gmuri