 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16866
Re: Thomas' Lego collection for sale -- Brickfest delivery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:50:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Main wrote:
I have a 67,322+ part Lego collection that I would like to offer up for sale.
The majority of the collection can be seen in these 62 pics on Brickshelf:

I am trying to determine whether I should bring this collection for sale to
Brickfest.  I can see that many people have looked at the pictures on
Brickshelf, but so far, I haven't had anyone interested enough to send an
e-mail.

If there is little or no interest, I would rather not go to the trouble of
packing and weighing down my car (which is already gona be stressed making an
8-hour trip) with this pretty huge collection.  However, if there are people out
there who are interested and just want to get a more detailed look at what is
available, I would be happy to bring the collection to the fest (I am also not
sure about whether the BF folks would want a commission if this is the case).

So, if you are interested, or have questions about this collection, please send
me an e-mail.  Thanks.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com