 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16861 (-5)
  NEW Lower prices @ Troys Surplus LEGO

I have just completed the task of repricing my entire store inventory, which resulted in some drastically reduced prices. Prices were lowered accross the board, and resulted in and average discount of about 25%. Some items were discounted more, some (...) (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Thomas' Lego collection for sale -- Brickfest delivery

I have a 67,322+ part Lego collection that I would like to offer up for sale. The majority of the collection can be seen in these 62 pics on Brickshelf: (URL) collection is completely sorted and cataloged using Bob Kojima's Parts Catalog program. (...) (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  (canceled)

  Bonus Days - ChicagoBrickyard (BL)

Here's the scoop: All orders received 10% discount - NO COUPON NEEDED Discount will be reflected when I invoice you. Spend $75 or over and receive 15% off your order (and FREE US shipping). Discount will be reflected when I invoice you. Shipping (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Need White Hinge Plates

Hello everyone, I desperately need 10 in white. (URL) to buy or trade credit in my BL shop. Also happy to trade parts as I have 500k to pull from right now. Will trade $1.50 each in credit and even pay the shipping. Can anyone help finish this (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact