 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16839
16838  |  16840
Subject:
More large quantity stuff available 3808 spybot and 3370 music extras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 15:14:13 GMT

1000s of each available, and anyone interested can buzz, but quantities need to
be pretty high, in that I really only want to be dealing in pallets of goods at
this point.  3808 I am expecting in the 25-30 USD range in quantities, maybe
down as low as 20 USD if the quantity is high.  And 3304 in the 3-4 USD range
again depending on quantity.  Spybot parts value is not bad actually in the
40-50 USD range, but the music extras is something I know alot of people didn't
get if they got the main music sets.