 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1683
    Barbies and F1's —Mark Musetti
   1) I was wondering if someone could trade their Harley Davidson 1st edition Barbie MIB in exchange for some of my MIB LEGO sets. 2) I also wanted to know if someone would consider trading their 2140 MIB for my F1 hauler MIB. thanks mark musetti (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Barbies and F1's —Mike Stanley
   (...) Hrmmm, without asking my wife about it (mainly because I would fear the answer), I'd say it would have to be a sweet set or sets on the Lego side to make that trade worthwhile. I think the last time I looked at what those 1st ed. HD's go for (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)