 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16828
Re: Wanted 4x4 Trans Black Radar Dish w pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 02:50:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Penney wrote:
I am seeking 8-12 of the 4x4 Trans Black Radar dishes with "tie pattern" found
in set 7526.  Would prefer to trade but will consider buying for about $1.20
each.  Tons to trade (castle, town, figs ect.) please email if interested.

Matt

P.S. onsies and twosies are fine if willing to trade.

Please note the piece IS found in set 7256 Jedi Star Fighter and Vulture Droid
NOT in set 7526 My Starry Notes (Lego Clickets).

If I had the My Starry notes set I would gladly trade it though :)

Matt