 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16814
  Spider-Bike custom kit finally listed on Bricklink!

Well, I've had this kit for well over two years, hanging around at various fests, or hiding in Troy Cefaratti's basement. Well, I finally reclaimed them and decided to put the old (URL) on Bricklink. Each kit comes with 141 pieces, CD-ROM (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)