 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16813
  Parts from 4855 Spider Man's Train Rescue For Sale

I am currently selling parts from a few copies of 4855 Spider Man's Train Rescue ((URL) in my BrickLink store. All parts are in brand new condition and are priced at or below BrickLink average prices. Please have a look and help me get rid of this (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)