 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16812
  FS: Space sets

Hello, I have to reduce my collection, so I'm going to sell some of my space sets. I'm located in Europe, Czech Republic, it'd generally easier for europeans to buy it. Mail me for additional details. Offer me reasonable prices, please. The list is (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)