 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1680
Re: 1029 (possibly)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:18:28 GMT

Put me down for one Huw.

Thanks!

John Matthews

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FDp5x9.n0E@lugnet.com...
Is anyone interested in buying a 1029?

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1029

I am able to get them from Norway, but to do so I have to pay by bank • draft,
at considerable cost.

If there is sufficient interest, I'll order by bulk and split the cost of
the draft across the sets bought.

The cost is likely to be about $25-$30 each, including postage to the US,
assuming an order of 10.

If you're interested, LMK this week and if there's enough of you I'll • order
them at the weekend.

Huw