 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16781
Trains: Santa Fe El Capitan and ALCO RS-1 CD and Books for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 00:13:38 GMT

A CD-Rom containing illustrated steps for a Santa Fe Hi-Level El Capitan and ALCO RS-1 locomotive is now available for purchase (US$15) from my Brick Built Trains store at CafePress.

This CD-Rom contains hi-rez PDF files from which you may print (for your own private and personal use) books for the Santa Fe Hi-Level El Capitan set and the A.T. & S.F. ALCO RS-1 locomotive. The CD also contains low-rez PNG image files of each book page for viewing on a computer screen. Also included on the CD is a PDF file for printing the hi-rez 300dpi 12-inch by 36-inch Hi-Level El Capitan poster. The CD also contains the LDraw/MLCad .mpd files for all the models.

Instructions for the A.T. & S.F ALCO RS-1 locomotive are only available via this CD or in printed book form.

Printed books and poster are available directly from me: Hi-Level El Capitan, US$40; A.T. & S.F. ALCO RS-1, US$20; Hi-Level El Capitan Poster, US$15.

Thanks for checking these products out.

sincerely,

James Mathis