 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16743
  All new at my shop: Space port, star wars...

Howdie, I just decided that the only thing I wamted to collect is Technic, and put everything else in my store. So, there are 500+ new sealed boxes in my store... Feel free...well you know the thing... (URL) fun, and feel free to ask questions.. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)