 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16742
Re: Inventory Liquidation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:58:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Julie Krenz wrote:
I'm clearing out my current inventory, prices will continue to drop thru the
end of the month, buy now or wait.

Daily markdowns are too much of a drag on my time, so I did final markdowns
today.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=JulieK

Free US shipping over $20
Flat rate shipping of $2.00 for all US orders boxed weight under 11 ounces or
$4.00 for all US orders boxed weight over 11 ounces.

Thanks,
Julie