 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16741 (-5)
  Free int'l shipping at Hammer's Lego Store

Starting now and for a week (ends thursday 24/02) I am offering free international shipping (priority/airmail) from Italy to anywhere. Just mention you are from Lugnet. (URL) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone know where to find Scala table top?

Hello, I am in search of a pair of Scala table top halves (URL) that orignated from this [LEGOSet 3115] Peeron did not show any associated Bricklink stores, for either the set or the part. Does anyone have any information as to their availability? (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Terrific "LEGO Book Museum" FS in my eBay store

Hi fellow LEGO fans! I have lots of pics of this great, hard to find "LEGO Bible" (from Japan) on this page: (URL) a few copies of it for sale in my eBay store: (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone do business with Rene Virsik (Bricklink: Skala)

I am wondering if anyone has done business with Rene Virsik. The Bricklink store is (was) Skala! I would like to know also if anyone can get in touch with this person. Thank you. Brendan Duck360198@aol.com (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego Sets For Sale

(...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact