 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16732
16731  |  16733
Subject:
Lego Sets For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:42:15 GMT

Hi

I have eight sets for sale:

374 Fire Sattion
354 Police Station (missing one gray tile)
357 Fire Station (one hitch broken)
383 Knights Joust
368 Taxi Station
688 Shell Tanker Truck
687 Caravel Plane (legoland decale missis on jet engines)
690 Shell Station
850 Fork Lift
I would say they are in good condition, have boxes and instructions for all.
Have owned since new. I would like to sell the the wole lot together $225us.
E-mail thearnoldsr@shaw.ca
Thanks Hans Arnold