 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1672
  WTB: 3x4 blue low-sloped bricks

Heyo, I need about 20 more of these than I currently have, and I really can't justify buying _another_ 4 Emporor's Strongholds, so I'd like to buy or trade for them. e-mail me with offers if you're interested. James (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: 3x4 blue low-sloped bricks

(...) Gosh, James, the 3x4 blue low slopes are in the tubs and buckets that Zellers sell - way cheaper than Emperor's Stronghold. Or are you referring to teh blue low slope corners? Kevin (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: 3x4 blue low-sloped bricks

(...) Nope, I'm looking for the regular 4-wide slopes. However, to me, the buckets aren't really worth it, because I've got more colored bricks than I have projects for them (currently), and my interest in town is somewhere around zero, which means (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: 3x4 blue low-sloped bricks

(...) OIC. Well, if you still need them when I come back in August, let me know, I have lots. Its too close to going-away time now, though. Kevin (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)