 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16717
    Huge Bionicle Bulk Sale!!! —Matt Zitron
   Hey Gang, Trying to fill my Paypal account with funds to buy even more Lego so I'm selling a load of Bionicle goodies to you my fellow Lugnetters! This is ONLY sold as a pack. I don't care if you buy to sell on, I want this all gone so I can get the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Huge Bionicle Bulk Sale!!! —Matt Zitron
   Hey Guys, Heard nothing on this yet, so I've taken some pics: (URL) is the full detailled list. Enjoy Matt (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)