 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16710
Re: 60% off all items in A Brick Too Far USA & a free offer!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:52:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Bob Parker wrote:

In addition to the free slopes, I will throw in FREE shipping (using FedEx
Ground service) for anyone in the Continental U.S. if you buy out all of my
remaining stock in one big final order!!!

Offer is now over since Anne has cleaned me out!!

Thanks a million, ma'am!!

Bob