 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1671
1670  |  1672
Subject:
FS Cannons, Technic Cables, and Worm Gear Boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:57:32 GMT

Last chance, e-mail me today if you are interested in any of these service
packs...

I'm going to be getting some service parts from the UK in the next few
weeks (I'm in the US).  Particularly the following (not available in the US
as far as I know...):

5134 Shooting Cannons
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5134
5118 Technic Cable System
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5118
5288 Worm Gear Boxes
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5288

The shooting cannons are available in sets outside the US, various cable
parts are available in different Technic sets including the 8440, 8412,
8437, and that green barcode truck (I forget the number), the differential
gear box in the 5288 is available in a few different Technic sets, the worm
gear box was available in the 8229 Tread Trekker, the other part in the • 5288
are everywhere.  The worm gear box has great Mindstorms potential.

If anyone is interested in these service packs (look at the pic links
above), I'll get 'em for you for the following price each:

5134 $10.00
5118 $15.00
5288  $8.00

There will be a fixed $4.05 for shipping and insurance via USPS Priority
Mail anywhere in the US.  E-mail me directly if you want any of these • before
Tuesday, 22-Jun-99, I'm only going to get what I need, plus extras for
anyone who is willing to commit to an order.  I'll confirm back qty
availability after I get a total.  As far as payment goes, I accept money
orders ($0.80 at the post office), and will expect payment before mailing
the parts out.

Thanks for the interest,
-Rob Doucette.