 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16694
  Parts for old 12V train motor (Set #7865)

Hi. I recently split open one of my red 12v train motors and I need the following motor parts to get it runnable again. One brush and brush spring (from side B of the motor, I guess the brushes on each side is identical, but I'm not sure). Also I (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)