 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16672
    4000+ pieces of new Lego (and more used) for sale or trade —Jeff Reuland
   Trying to clear out the remainder of our collection. We have more than 4000 assorted Lego new parts plus a small amount of used for sale or trade. (I'll snap a few pictures later today) Looking to possibly trade (all or part) for a vintage Vectrex (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 4000+ pieces of new Lego (and more used) for sale or trade —Jeff Reuland
   Here are a couple photos of the Lego......... (URL) This does not show all 4-5 thousand parts, it is just for an idea of what they are. There are only a few hundred pieces in the photo. This is the actual used Lego that we have left..... (URL) There (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)