 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16672
  4000+ pieces of new Lego (and more used) for sale or trade

Trying to clear out the remainder of our collection. We have more than 4000 assorted Lego new parts plus a small amount of used for sale or trade. (I'll snap a few pictures later today) Looking to possibly trade (all or part) for a vintage Vectrex (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 4000+ pieces of new Lego (and more used) for sale or trade

Here are a couple photos of the Lego......... (URL) This does not show all 4-5 thousand parts, it is just for an idea of what they are. There are only a few hundred pieces in the photo. This is the actual used Lego that we have left..... (URL) There (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)