 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1665
    Wanting to buy set 8880 —Mark Rideout
   Hello- I'm looking to buy set 8880. I'm in the US and haven't found this one (though I haven't yet tried S@H.. I don't think they have it). I've searched on the .Auction and have found one from last year. Please let me know. If you have it available (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)