 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16626 (-5)
  Announcing the 2nd annual Midwest Lego train show Dec. 4th-5th

Announcing the 2nd annual Midwest Lego train show. On December 4-5th the NILTC, IndyLUG and MichianaLUG will join forces in Winfield, IL to fill over 5000 sq ft with Lego fun. This year’s show includes an almost entirely redesigned NILTC layout (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  UCS Naboo Starfighters in Stock

Just in time for Christmas, 10026 Naboo Starfighters (the ones with all the chrome parts!) Find them at Falling Bricks on BrickLink: (URL) for looking, -Rob. (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off - shop closes 30th Nov - free S@H for UK*

(...) extra 10% off for Aussies. *= People in the UK or who are attending the Brickish Xmas party on the 4th Dec, can order and I can deliver to them in person (= free shipping/deliver etc). Thanks and looking forward to seeing you :) Mel P.S. I (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT: MISB ColorLine truck 2149 for Maersk 1831 truck

I have an extra MISB copy of the Color Line truck, (URL) anybody, with a copy of the Maersk truck, (URL) in trading this for my 2149? I'd prefer a MISB copy, although I will consider trading for an as-new set with instructions in as-new condition (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Upcoming December sale at The Brickee Mart

Hi all, just a quick note that I will be having a sale on everything in the store during December. I will be posting more and updating my page December 1 but I wanted to at least give people a 'heads-up' in case you had been eyeing something but (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact