 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1662
  WTB 6615 Eagle Stunt Flyers x 2

So there I was just emerging from my dark ages and there they were ... about a dozen of said set on the shelf... Interesting I say to myself and buy one... Well I get home and put it together. I then modified it with black wings and tail, a few (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB 6615 Eagle Stunt Flyers x 2

Hello, For whomever may want set 6615, I have two available for sale or trade. LMK if you are interested in these planes. No boxes, but instructions and parts (complete) are in new condition. Thanks, John -- Have fun! John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com ) (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)