 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16610
  Looking for 886 Space Buggy

Hello, I am looking to buy the Classic Space Set "886 Space Buggy". I would prefer to buy it from a LUGNET member rather then Bricklink. I can pay with a Money Order, Cash, or Check. I will pay 5 Dollars US, and if thats too low, I can pay more. (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)