 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16530
16529  |  16531
Subject:
4679 Bonus Box parts being listed-124 copies!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 20:32:33 GMT

I've begun listing the parts from 124 copies of the 4679 Bonus Boxes.  There
are some interesting parts here in some interesting colors.  Will continue
listing over the next couple of days so check back often if you are looking
for a specific part.

The easiest way to see what is listed is to go to my store:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

and put "4679" into the "search store" box.  This will turn up all the parts
that I have added from the Bonus Boxes.

Alternatively, you can use the Calendar feature:
http://www.bricklink.com/calendar.asp

and put "mnementh" into the "seller username" box to get a listing of my
Bonus
Box parts by the day that they were listed.

Order processing may be slow, as the packing area and the counting and
listing
area are the same place, and I can only do one of them at a time.

Thanks,

Troy