 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16521
  FS: OLD mini figures (the ones with no arms and non-moveable legs)

Hello all! I have 8 of these figures for sale. The set that comes to mind when I see these guys is 1601. None of them have hats. They are all 3 pieces...head, torso, and legs. I have 4 all black, 2 all read, and 2 red torso with blue pants. Anyone (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)