 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16494
16493  |  16495
Subject:
Creator 4679 w/ 500pc bonus box for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:53:40 GMT

Discussion Forum: Selling: Message 67226

Author: avhg1 [view messages]
Subject: Creator 4679 w/ 500pc bonus box for sale!
Viewed: 14 times
Topic: Selling

BrickLink
ID Card
avhg1 (84)

Location:  USA, Maryland
Member Since Contact Type Status Collage
12-4-2003  Seller

Store: AVHG Legos

Hi everyone,

I just added 2 of the 4679 tubs with the 500pc bonus box. If you missed the
posts about the bonus box, it is a random assortment of pieces. There are some
really cool pieces in them. The ones that I opened for myself had baseplates,
pink arches and lots of other stuff that I’ve never seen in any of the sets
I’ve parted. The buckets are heavy and shipping could be expensive, but you
could drop the red bucket to save on shipping.

Here are some links that have pictures of stuff others have found in them.

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=67117

I think these are going to go pretty fast as no one else has any listed. I may
even decide to keep them for myself if they don’t sell today. Take a look!

http://www.BrickLink.com/store.asp?p=avhg1&itemID=3127723

Thanks,
Mike