 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16491 (-10)
  The Help-me-buy-the-Star-Wars-Trilogy-on-DVD sale

Hello all, Well, the original Star Wars trilogy comes out on DVD in just under a week, and I'm in need of some cash to buy it. To this end, I have marked everything in my Bricklink store down 25%! Also, please remember that all orders over $10 (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Loads of robo rider and throw bots stuff available if people want bulk parts

8508 throwbot discs (~700) 8515 robo rider wheels (~400) 8512/13/14 robo riders 8500/01/02/03/04/05/06/21/22 throwbots as well. Not sure if these have uses for parts for special projects but I figured I'd check before this possibly become garbage. (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Discounts at Abracadabrick!

Hi all, I've just added quite a few new items, and placed many others on sale at my BrickLink shop (URL) Abracadbrick>. Stop by and check it out. Roy (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  25% off almost all items in my BrickLink store - ABTF USA

Except for bulk unsorted lots, all items are now 25 percent off in my store, A Brick Too Far USA. Click and have fun: (URL) buyers in my store still get free Lego when they order from me again! Thanks, Bob (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Fixed Price Listing Upgrades at AuctionBrick

(...) Competition is a good thing. Jeff (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  11 Bulk Lego lots still available in my BrickLink shop - A Brick Too Far USA

Wheels and tires (or is that tyres?): (URL) 1x1's (not 2x4 lumber for sure): (URL) with (love) handles: (URL) (please drink responsibly): (URL) (will the real panel please stand up): (URL) (I am not counting these - no way) pieces: (URL) and (no (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Need large quantities of 1x8 black new or used

Due to the recent demand for my new deskplate MOC, I am always in need of 1x8 black bricks. Although these can of be bought from LEGO, I would rather exhaust parters first due to price pressure on the kit. Thanks Tommy Armstrong (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brick Piles clearout sale / end of the Santa Fe B-unit run

I will be moving soon, and to help me make it easier I've discounted loads of stuff and uploaded several new sets. Also, the final 2 B-units have been uploaded. After this I won't be making any more of these! Please contact me if you want a quote on (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Pyrite's Plunder over 275 New Sets Added

Hello Everyone! We've been going a little crazy at the local retail sales these past few weeks, and Brett finally has some of the sets sorted and ready to sell. We have added over 275 sets these last few days, and are looking to get rid of some of (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Fixed Price Listing Upgrades at AuctionBrick

(...) Wow! Excellent! This presents itself as a possible alternative to BrickLink. As a buyer and seller, I plan to check it out a lot. Thanks much. Kevin Salm ABP Lego Sales (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact