 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16481 (-5)
  100 minifigs, your choice, $75.00. Many different!

Your choice any 100 of the minifigs in these photos..... (URL) $75.00 and exact USPS shipping. Pay via PayPal with exsisting funds (non credit card) and we'll include the minifig parts free...... (URL) takes everything in the photos. (split shipping (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Hopper Defense/Attack Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

Lee Meyer Custom Set: Space: Hopper Defense/Attack Craft. 1 figure; 2 computers; 2 joysticks; lt grey/dk grey/blue/dk blue/black colors; lift windscreen for pilot access; legs are poseable; 2 laser cannons. ~75 pieces. (3 URLs) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: new pictures from the Lego archive Billund

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: (snip) Gary, PLEASE finish up your CD and get it out there in the market so that we can buy it and so we don't keep getting teased with "as I discuss in my upcoming CD" promo segments interspersed in all (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Wiggenhorn's Wares: new policies and prices at BrickLink shop

I've recently upgraded my PayPal account and can now accept all forms of PayPal payments. To partially offset the PayPal fees, I've instituted a modest $1.00 minimum on all purchases. Additionally, I have repriced my inventory so that all of my (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  More bulk unsorted lots added to my BrickLink store - A Brick Too Far USA

More bulk unsorted lots have just been added to my store, including space minifigs, tiles, tan plates, headlight bricks, round bricks, bars, modified tiles, panels & airplane windows, wheels & tires, and Technic bits. There are now a total of 14 (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact