 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16473
  Another 100 minifigs for sale. Make an offer!

We have another assorted 100 LEGO minifigs for sale. (URL) an offer on one page or all! We charge only the exact shipping costs to you. (no handling fees) Local (west of Chicago) pickup OK. (much other misc. LEGO parts also available) Leaving the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)