 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16460
    Re: Got Minifigs??? $1.00 each here. Your choice of hundreds! —Michelle Millard
   (...) Hi, Are most of these still available? Please email me (michelle@millard.net) and let me know. There are quite a few that I would like. Thanks, Michelle (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Got Minifigs??? $1.00 each here. Your choice of hundreds! —Jeff Reuland
   Hello At this time many of the minifigs have been spoken for. Due to the email response lag time it has taken a little longer than I hoped for to sort them out & contact many of you. Sorry. Thanks to all that have responded so far. Jeff (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)